Texans Credit Union - Pleasant experience | Glassdoor

"Pleasant experience"

Former Employee - Help Desk Level III
Former Employee - Help Desk Level III

Pros

People are helpful, friendly and they do care about there workforce. They do recognize hard work and efforts which are rewarded thru compensation.

Cons

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians at times. Management will often listen but not address issues fast enough for satisfaction.

Advice to Management

Give your people an opportunity to explain an event that happened before immediately jumping to conclusions and firing someone for something that was completely Innocent.

Other Employee Reviews for Texans Credit Union

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Texans Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Texans over a year now and I can honestly say that hard work pays off. Upper management treats you like family and genuinely cares about your future in the company. I've seen numerous people promoted since I've been with the company. Employees work as a unified team which is so refreshing. I would definitely recommend Texans if you're looking to grow with an organization.

Benefits: employer pays for PPO healthcare, 3 weeks PTO, generous incentive payouts, 401K match and wonderful people to work with.

Cons

If your a member facing employee, you typically work Saturday's. However, that's pretty standard in this industry. Also, Texans is only in the Dallas Metroplex area.

Advice to Management

It would be great if there was an employee pension plan in addition to 401K.

2. "Wire Department"

Former Employee - Department in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Department in Richardson, TX

I worked at Texans Credit Union full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing positive to write about this company. Interview was promising and encouraging but the experience here was not positive.

Cons

You were instructed to clock in exactly at 8am if you were a minute late they would ask why.

Advice to Management

To have an understanding that sometimes logging in you get locked out, 5 minutes can be made up on lunch hours. Also, that favoritism does not make a team environment. Human Resources...displayed the most unprofessional environment and experience.