Texas Disposal Systems - TDS is an awesome place to learn the Industry! | Glassdoor

"TDS is an awesome place to learn the Industry!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Creedmoor, TX

I have been working at Texas Disposal Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is always friendly and welcoming. From the mechanics who work on our equipment, to the ladies who work in our corporate office, everyone will welcome you with a smile. We are constantly growing and expanding to new areas of Texas and to be a part of this and see the growth is just amazing. Our new Head of Customer Experience has give our department additional inspiration and direction. My attitude and... excitement for our department is just continuing to grow each day. A great leader is always needed. We definitely have one of the best Senior Managers if not the best!

Cons

We are struggling to get our technology up to date. It seems we are growing quicker than we can upgrade our staff or equipment, and we feel the pain within each department. We have departmental communication issues frequently. We have no on site recreation areas to just blow off some stress.

Advice to Management

Hold folks accountable for unprofessional emails to other TDS staff members. More Process and procedures, especially to ensure dependable staffing. More communication between departments to ensure we are being proactive instead of reactive.

Texas Disposal Systems2017-02-08

Other Employee Reviews

"Ethical and stable company in a hard to reach location"

Former Employee - Senior Pricing Analyst in Creedmoor, TX

I worked at Texas Disposal Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Stability, Integrity, Growth, Family owned

Cons

Location, location, location. You catch a whiff of the landfill every now and then.

Advice to Management

TDS is a great company to work for. They are committed to their customers, employees, and the Central Texas environment. The problem is TDS is in the far reaches of South Austin half-way to San Marcos. That's a deal breaker for a lot of people with traffic and housing prices being what they are in Austin.

Texas Disposal Systems2018-07-11
  2. "Love the staff just stressful enviroment"

Former Employee - Driver in Creedmoor, TX

I worked at Texas Disposal Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are no pros just more cons

Cons

Stressed out work overload always someone micromanaging

Texas Disposal Systems2018-10-16

Discover more reviews about Texas Disposal Systems.