Texas Health Resources - Heading in the right direction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Texas Health Resources

"Heading in the right direction"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many nice people with great ideas.

Cons

Low employee morale in clinical areas.

Advice to Management

Staffing ratios are critical...we need more nurses, clerks, PCT's, phlebotomists, etc..

Other Employee Reviews for Texas Health Resources

1. "Great for a while, then slowly leading to disappointment."

I worked at Texas Health Resources full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people who work here are dedicated to providing the absolute best service possible. Their vision and use of Electronic Health Records is the best in the industry.

Cons

Not enough importance is given to the technology that drives EHR. Little to no room for advancement or transfers within similar fields of study. No clear milestones for when or how promotions are achieved.

Advice to Management

Make Information Technology more important when deciding annual budget. Create clear paths for advancement and promotion. Don't be a slave to the process and forget what ultimately drives the success of the company.

2. "The company is great"

I have been working at Texas Health Resources (More than a year)

Pros

The company itself is great...good technology all that great stuff. Really makes you feel like your apart of something great. Good motivation on making health care human again. Not just saying one thing and doing another but actually putting forth the effort. Making sure the employees as a whole understand what there doing and keeping them up to date with the latest technology by little mini online classes.

Cons

Upper management. Everyone is everyone's friend! So here you are trying to take care of a situation and when you leave the room there laughing at you because there all friends. I understand we can't all get along because were all different but for goodness sake this is not the time to try and be that "popular girl" in high school. Its over...get a grip! Be professional and stop playing the favoritism game. Stop bullying your coworkers!

Advice to Management

Be professional!! Yes we know you got the title but stop shoving it in our face. Then trying to make our lives miserable because it has to be your way or the highway.