Texas Health Resources - Faith Based Environment with Faithless Management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Texas Health Resources

"Faith Based Environment with Faithless Management"

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits and 401 K. There are a select outstanding few upper management (directors and above) and a select group of employees that really follow the mission and vision . Wonderful perks given through out the year. Very large system to spread out for career growth. Love the faith based system where God can come into the work day! the foundation of THR is great in theory and hopefully they will retain more good people to help the company improve internally. I have met a wonderful director there and upper management there who really care about the company and have great interpersonal skills and are always involved in their dept and do not have any trouble with being friendly and knowledgeable . Once you find a good director and manager( few and far between) you will have a very happy career with THR, it is possible you will just have keep transferring until you find one.

Cons

As stated prior a big problem with managers/directors. They do not follow the mission/vision of THR and they pass this onto the employees. There are cliques in management and they don't care to improve things but pass the buck and look good on paper to the upper management.Employees are too scared to say anything from fear of retaliation and gossip between management. Human Resources is no help . survey's and papers say employees are happy but that is a lie. When you work behind the scenes you hear how unhappy people are with managers and some directors and it drags morale down.Some mangers and directors are not knowledgeable in dept task. I had a director that yelled at me and intimidated me but told me i was not in trouble ,managers witnessed this and went along with it, i was appalled visible shaken and crying . it was the worst experience i have ever had in my work career and is the reason i am leaving to get away from bad managers and directors who ruin THR.

Advice to Management

Remove bad directors and managers

Other Employee Reviews for Texas Health Resources

"Pharmacy Technician"

Pros

The company is good but the department is not. Pay is reasonable but not the best compared to other hospitals.

Cons

Texas Health Dallas has the worst management team ever. Why does one department have over 10 manager that sit all day long looking at reports. If you don't want us to get a raise just say so. They keep hiring techs that does not stay because they promise them hours and then they cut them. That why the techs leave. I have no problem with students to work but at least find someone who will stay long term. They are very vindictive as well. The minute you tell them that you are looking for another job, they get scare and start acting like they care and give you hours or start finding something on you to get you fired.

Advice to Management

Pharmacy dept have quite a few issues that will not resolve unless management learn to listen to their employees. Otherwise, the will continue to have unhappy employees that will not pull their load and force it onto others who already try to make it work.

2. "Great Company, Leader in Healthcare IT"

Former Intern - IT Intern
    Former Intern - IT Intern

I worked at Texas Health Resources as an intern

Pros

Cutting-edge healthcare analytics
    Good employee benefits
    Diverse and friendly workplace
    Ability to work from home

Cons

No cons, enjoyed my time with THR