The ACI Group - Wouldn't recommend working here | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The ACI Group

"Wouldn't recommend working here"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I worked at The ACI Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice office location, located near fells point so close to resetaurants and bars.

Cons

Extreme high turnover. Replace almost 100% of staff in 6 months time and hire new people to bring on. There are only about 3 people who have made it over a year. Very disorganized and boys club atmosphere. Unpleasant CEO. Management are not easy to work with and "shy". My advice would be to work for a larger company with more job security structure. I know many people who have been burned by working here. I sincerely think it's a mistake for people to take a job here, reach out to any former employees on LinkedIn and they will give you the same feedback.

Advice to Management

I would invest more time in your employees. I would concentrate on what you do best whether that be sales or recruiting and not feel the need to put most senior recruiter in management role if they are not a good manager. I think The ACI Group are a decent group of people but they really don't know how to run a business properly or retain any employees. Best of luck.

Other Employee Reviews for The ACI Group

1. "Systems Analyst"

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in Baltimore, MD

I worked at The ACI Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked with ACI for several years as a contractor to government agencies. They were excellent at matching my skill set to jobs I applied for through ACI and for which I was hired. Management met with me occasionally to see how things were going on the job. Great company.

Cons

It would have been great to have someway to update skills via training, online training, tuition and certification reimbursement.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have training, tuition, and certification reimbursement assistance if at all possible.

"For the most part, great experience."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I worked at The ACI Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was promoted several times and had excellent mentors. Had the freedom to create new programs and structure for the recruiting department. I was quickly able to make a lot in commission and commission was paid monthly.

Cons

Other employees weren't happy which created bad energy. It seemed liked management didn't communicate or share the same goals.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent and communicate better with the team.