The Armada Group - Fast-paced job in an ever growing industry! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Armada Group

"Fast-paced job in an ever growing industry!"

Current Employee - Call Monkey in Santa Cruz, CA
Current Employee - Call Monkey in Santa Cruz, CA

Pros

Armada really knows their clients and their candidates to make sure that it is the best fit for all involved. They deliver the on-demand talent the client needs while supporting the candidates! We work as a team not only in the main office but we really work to make sure all the consultants at our clients feel like they are part of our team too. Regular lunches on-site, appreciate events, drawings, and social networking opportunities because we're all part of the same family!

Cons

Sometimes popcorn is made and it gets cold before I walk over to get some. Sometimes I have to make the coffee if it's before 10 AM and everyone else drank the first pot.

Advice to Management

Increase the number of account managers to make sure clients and candidates continue to get handled in the personal way they always have been. Things are expanding and we need to keep up!

Other Employee Reviews for The Armada Group

"Great company with cool co-workers inside the office, but leadership who appears disinterested in the employees."

Current Employee - Worker Bee in Santa Cruz, CA
    Current Employee - Worker Bee in Santa Cruz, CA

Pros

Great young co-workers with lots of energy and friendliness.
    Good systems to help track work
    Very efficient work flows

Cons

Petty office politics...starting to get better with new manager but still a work in progress.
    Emotional and unstable account managers
    Poor morale.

Advice to Management

limit office gossip and cliques. Show more interest in new employees by interacting with them more on positive results and accomplishments.
    Look at work accomplishments for longer time frames instead of day by day.

2. "Got my offer in San Francisco, thanks to The Armada Group"

Pros

Armada has a high attention to detail and has been incredibly supportive throughout my several contracts through them. They worked hard for me, getting me the critical market research that allowed me to convert to a full-time in-house position at well over market standard with a huge bonus besides. I could not have done it without them.

Cons

I'm brutally honest about room for improvement, but their game is so top shelf, I didn't personally see any weaknesses or areas needing attention.

Advice to Management

Be careful with your success and subsequent growth. Company culture and standards are easy to lose when you are so successful. Work hard to maintain the excellent standards you have set for yourselves.