The Armada Group - Very happy to be associated with Armada.. !! Awesome people !!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Armada Group

"Very happy to be associated with Armada.. !! Awesome people !!!"

Current Employee - Automation Test Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Automation Test Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at The Armada Group (More than a year)

Pros

Very helpful and positive experience. I have known them for around 2 years now. They have been very helpful and always extending their support whenever needed. Will recommend working here at Armada.

Cons

Don't have any negative experience till now..

Dec 11, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation!

Other Employee Reviews for The Armada Group

1. "Got my offer in San Francisco, thanks to The Armada Group"

Pros

Armada has a high attention to detail and has been incredibly supportive throughout my several contracts through them. They worked hard for me, getting me the critical market research that allowed me to convert to a full-time in-house position at well over market standard with a huge bonus besides. I could not have done it without them.

Cons

I'm brutally honest about room for improvement, but their game is so top shelf, I didn't personally see any weaknesses or areas needing attention.

Advice to Management

Be careful with your success and subsequent growth. Company culture and standards are easy to lose when you are so successful. Work hard to maintain the excellent standards you have set for yourselves.

Dec 11, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with the Armada Group and congratulations on your contract turning into a full-time role! Best of luck and please keep... More

"Armada makes you a better person hence, making the business better."

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant/Account Executive in Santa Cruz, CA

I worked at The Armada Group (More than a year)

Pros

The leaders truly care about their consultants and employees. They have great training in place and have high standards for submissions and grammatical efforts.

Cons

There were not any cons.

Advice to Management

You rock!

Dec 11, 2017 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you! Our leadership team strives to ensure that people are the number one priority here at the Armada Group. We appreciate the positive and reassuring feedback- you rock!