The BOSS Group - Trash AVIOD | Glassdoor

"Trash AVIOD"

I have been working at The BOSS Group

Pros

Of at 3 on fridays

Cons

Everything, please stay away from this company

The BOSS Group2019-05-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Company definitely values it's employees"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager

I have been working at The BOSS Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Awesome management team who provides a solid support system and addresses concerns -Great culture, very laid back, flexible and autonomous. Solid foundation of trust with management. -3PM Fridays -Open door policy -Company is growing rapidly and the leadership isn't afraid to invest into it's teams. Lots of opportunity for growth. -Unlimited PTO -Quarterly bonuses

Cons

-Healthcare benefits aren't very great -Sales and recruiting teams are paid different % on commissions -Some branches lack consistency/structure/leadership (but there is an ongoing effort to improve this)

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent, show value in employees and invest into the growth and development of the organization

The BOSS Group2019-07-30
  2. "A company you'll want to be apart of!"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist

I have been working at The BOSS Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The BOSS Group isn't your typical creative staffing agency. Management truly cares about employees from all levels of the company, along with clients and talent equally. I feel valued every day I come into work, and you don't just find that anywhere. Company culture is strong at The BOSS Group. There's autonomy in my position, which is great because who likes to be micromanaged, right? Nonetheless, I am apart of a... strong team that doesn't just care about what I am doing but also how I am doing. The chill, inclusive work environment can easily make one enjoy coming to work and love what they're doing. Overall, I'm glad to serve as an asset to The BOSS Group!

Cons

None I can think of!

The BOSS Group2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about The BOSS Group.