KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

I love Bair and always will.

Oct 20, 2021 - National Marketing Director in New Wilmington, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bair is like my second family. Their mission is to find families for hard to place foster children, to keep them safe and to give them hope.

Cons

It’s hard work, but so worth it.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Supportive/Family Environment

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff and management really circle around when an employee is in need.

Cons

Really do not have a con

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Rewarding Job, Great Experience!

Dec 1, 2021 - Foster Care Specialist in Erie, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at The Bair Foundation for almost 2 years and loved it! This was the first job that I looked forward to every day and felt a true sense of purpose. At the Erie office, there is a great work culture and the director is always available if you need help and always thinking of new ideas to support foster families and kids. The Bair Foundation gives staff little gifts throughout the year to make staff feel appreciated. My coworkers were always there when I needed help. There was emphasis on us being a team and I felt that. I also became pretty attached to my foster families and kids. I loved the flexibility of my job, the PTO time, mileage reimbursement and the Student Loan Forgiveness Program. The pay is fair with the opportunity to have an increase annually. Although, it would have been nice to be paid a little more considering the type of work you do. With my job, there was sometimes an opportunity to make more based on your case load and when you do on-call, which was nice. Overall, it was a great experience and I learned a lot!

Cons

The healthcare options could be a bit better and it is difficult to manage work/life balance at times with a high caseload and when families are further away (you spend more time traveling than visiting)

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Bair Foundation.

The Bair Foundation Photos

+ Add Photo
The Bair Foundation photo of: The Bair Foundation Staff wear blue to show support for National Child Abuse Prevention Month
The Bair Foundation photo of: We're "Better Together" at the National office
The Bair Foundation photo of: Some of our leadership team lifting each other up!
The Bair Foundation photo of: San Antonio goes PINK
The Bair Foundation photo of: Bair goes PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The Bair Foundation photo of: Celebrating reunifying these siblings in one home FOREVER! Adoption Day!!
The Bair Foundation photo of: Happy Gotcha Day to these siblings who will be together forever!