KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding Office Culture!

Jun 24, 2022 - Secretary in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The first big pro is the office culture that I was in. I was excited to come to work everyday and being with those girls. In that office everyone had each other’s backs. When you needed help it was there. I also loved my position. I loved being able to reach out to community members during holiday times to get donations for the kids, I loved putting those gifts together to make the kids whole day! I loved being such a crucial part of making the office run. I was in charge running reports on the current foster families, making sure they were up to date on all state regulations, I would create monthly logs for the children as well as newsletters. I would do lots of filing I’m not only our hard copies but in our electronic as well. An make sure that all office supplies were stocked. I honestly loved working for Bair and their mission. They not only help the children thrive but they make sure the foster families do as well. They prioritize employees mental health well being and have amazing benefits! They truly care about you as an individual and not just an employee!

Cons

Honestly there is not many downsides to working with this company. The only con that I really had was that I was not getting paid enough for what I all did.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Experience!

Jul 29, 2022 - Foster Care Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

You learn so much and get to work with such a diverse group of people.

Cons

I had to do a lot of driving in my personal vehicle

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Fun place to work

Jul 5, 2022 - Regional Property Manager in Hermitage, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun place to work, lots of nice people

Cons

no cons to think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Bair Foundation.

The Bair Foundation Photos

+ Add Photo
The Bair Foundation photo of: The Bair Foundation Staff wear blue to show support for National Child Abuse Prevention Month
The Bair Foundation photo of: We're "Better Together" at the National office
The Bair Foundation photo of: Some of our leadership team lifting each other up!
The Bair Foundation photo of: San Antonio goes PINK
The Bair Foundation photo of: Bair goes PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
The Bair Foundation photo of: Celebrating reunifying these siblings in one home FOREVER! Adoption Day!!
The Bair Foundation photo of: Happy Gotcha Day to these siblings who will be together forever!