The Berry Company - Former Premise Sales Rep | Glassdoor

"Former Premise Sales Rep"

Senior Outside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at The Berry Company for more than 3 years

Pros

-Decent Commission Structure -Good Car Allowance -Decent Benefits -Good 401k match -Great Co-Workers

Cons

-Lots of Travel and Time away from home -Very Low Base Pay for amount of travel -Never receive any raise on base pay (if I did I would have never left) -Company wants to push LocalVox in markets where it doesn't make sense

Advice to Management

Listen to the reps and managers who have worked the markets for the past 4-5 years. In some of the southern rural markets, online content management for several hundred dollars per month is not going to sell when you can barely even get a cell phone signal there. Pay premise reps a base pay comparable to what competitors are paying. I was able to more than double my base pay when I left and I am no longer... traveling 85% of the time away from home.

The Berry Company2017-01-18
  1. "Digital Media Advisor"

Digital Media Advisor in Fenton, MO

I worked at The Berry Company for more than a year

Pros

Wonderful management and extensive training.

Cons

Competitive industry and tough to close a sale.

The Berry Company2016-08-12
  2. "A very good company"

Former Employee - Technician in Manhattan, KS

I worked at The Berry Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pros for this company? paid health screenings. Bonuses for meeting goals, Decent pay. Good management. Solid workplace.

Cons

There are a few negatives. Because the company doesnt move personnel that often, there have been a few toxic people in the company.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye out on employees. Cameras, or security devices. My leaving the company was more of an issue because something that shouldnt have been tolerated was. And a lack of provisions caused an issue to go beyond salvaging and caused my release of employment.

The Berry Company2019-02-20

Discover more reviews about The Berry Company.