Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Blacktux ambassador

Oct 10, 2020 - Sales Ambassador in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Fun environment Learn a lot

Cons

Long day Have to rely on employees following their appointments

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Grateful to work here

May 11, 2021 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

TBT cares about their employees success and well being. We are encouraged to explore outside courses, certifications, etc to further our professional development. They also care about us as people and have employee engagement check-ins, schedule wellness days off and coordinate meditation and yoga classes. I also truly enjoy working and spending time with my coworkers. TBT goes through a pretty vigorous interview process to ensure the person is not only qualified to do the work but also will be a good culture fit and represents our company values. We also have a Diversity & Inclusion team that is organized and run by TBT employees. They sent out monthly news letters and offer seminars on topics that include Black History Month, National Women's Day, LGBTQ awareness and mental health awareness.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like we have our foot in one too many initiatives. I would like to simplify our brand and perfect what we are doing, as opposed to taking on so many different avenues of acquiring customers.

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Unorganized

May 10, 2021 - Brand Ambassador
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, good schedule for students

Cons

Unorganized. Poor management from warehouse to direct managers

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Black Tux.