The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) - Awesome company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register)

"Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best in the business and company treats you great!

Cons

long interviiew process, but worth it!

Advice to Management

keep it up!

Other Employee Reviews for The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register)

"One very concerned employee"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The only good thing about our company is the 401K Its a shame I cant think of anything else at this time.

Cons

We are a sinking ship that has almost sunk. The upper management is closed minded and does not want to hear what the salesforce has to say. They are taking a once great company and totatly destroying it HELP US PLEASE SOON VERY SOON

Advice to Management

Get off your high horse. The Blue Book is not what it use to be. Help save our company or SELL US TO SOMEONE WHO CARES FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Wear your life vest"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at The Blue Book Network® (Contractors Register) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Beautiful corporate offices, Well branded since 1913.

Cons

Company has jammed Account Excutives with so much non selling products, services and labor intensive tasks that our selling week is down to three days, and often down to two selling days. Which is why revenues are falling for the past three years nationwide.

Advice to Management

Let your account managers sell full time five days per week and you will see revenue begin to grow, take away all non selling tasks, go back to the basics. We are not construction industry professionals, we are advertising professionals. Our customers need us to help them grow their business, not help them design and build a high rise.