The Buller Group - Working for The Buller Group has been a rewarding experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group

"Working for The Buller Group has been a rewarding experience."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Working for The Buller Group has taught me how a company should treat their employees. We are respected and rewarded for the hard work we do on a daily basis. Management is always open to employee thoughts and suggestions.

Cons

I have not experienced a downside of working with the Buller Group. My experience has only been a positive one.

Advice to Management

The advice I have for leadership is to continue running the company how it has been run. Management has done a great job and continue to promote growth and leadership in their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for The Buller Group

"Terrible Company"

Former Employee - Assisting Military Operations in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Former Employee - Assisting Military Operations in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at The Buller Group (More than a year)

Pros

- You get paid.
    - You get what healthcare benefits they offer

Cons

- They will low-ball you in pay for a position in Afghanistan
    - Horrible communication
    - The company consists of liars, the job was a contract job, yet I was later told it was full-time after nearly 9 months in theatre
    - After a year in Afghanistan, I never once was given the contact information for their supposed Career Transitions Division
    - The company's headquarters in VA will make sure you get to theatre, but they could care less about you once you are there....you will get paid, but their mentality is "Out of sight, out of mind."
    - After my year was complete, I never once had the impression that this company valued the work I did for them
    - This company could care less about my opinions once I expressed my dissatisfaction with their practices

Advice to Management

I am guessing all of those 'raters' who gave this company high-marks are the suits and sycophants running around at the main headquarters in VA. For those of you who fit this image, you have a lot of work to do, but I doubt any of you even want to improve or care for that matter.

2. "One of only a handful of jobs where I actually enjoy getting up in the morning looking to everything I can accomplish."

Pros

Very Smart people - Best and the Brightest
    Leadership knows what they're doing. Very creative and aggressive in challenging the market with a unique value offering.
    Great place to work. Fun and vibrant
    Great benefits, comp and professional development for a relatively small firm

Cons

Nothing negative. Small firms that are successful like Buller Group go through growing pains like every company. Such hiccups, don't seem to get in the way of our teams being able to perform and deliver at high levels.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep your eye on where the business is going.