The CSI Companies - Very unprofessional-the hired inexperienced people to oversee projects | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The CSI Companies

"Very unprofessional-the hired inexperienced people to oversee projects"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Orlando, FL

Pros

Allowed an opportunity to learn a software application without any previous experience

Cons

Hired inexperineced individuals to oversee experienced individuals and refuses to listen and process any compliants from their non-management staff. They pay is awful

Advice to Management

Learn to vet individuals for the appropriate position, respect those who desire to work for you, and do not take them for granted

Other Employee Reviews for The CSI Companies

1. "Project Analyst"

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time

Pros

Where do I even begin!? The CSI hiring process was extremely easy, my point of contact & recruiter (Emily) was amazing. She called, text, emailed, etc. nearly every day to update me on the progress of my background screening. She was very engaged from the first time we spoke about the position all through being hired.

She openly answered any and all of my questions. The entire team did a fantastic job making themselves available when I had a question. As I was hired as a W2 employee with CSI and a contract employee with another company I was a little uneasy. It was the first time I had been hired on as a contract or temporary employee. The team did a great job laying out the details for the contract position and what I was to expect. Because of this I decided to take a leap and accept the position. I was quickly hired full time as a permanent employee. Had I not taken a chance and the team had been very honest about the process and what to expect, I might still be at my previous employer (which I was not happy at). Thanks team!!

Cons

No Cons for me to list off.

Advice to Management

No advice, you're doing things right!

2. "Impressed"

Current Contractor - Medical Coder
    Current Contractor - Medical Coder

I have been working at The CSI Companies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

So far they really are a great company.

Cons

Slow with communication and keeping employees updated while waiting for responses

Advice to Management

none yet...