The Campus Special - Best internship to prepare you for your future! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Campus Special

"Best internship to prepare you for your future!"

Former Intern - Senior Account Executive in Mount Pleasant, MI
Former Intern - Senior Account Executive in Mount Pleasant, MI

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The Campus Special internship has helped me in so many ways that I don’t know if I can fit it all in this paragraph! I was lucky enough to return for a second summer to sell, and was able to be a trainer down in Atlanta. Reuniting with a lot of the previous interns was a great experience and having more time with the managers was great as well. Returning and selling in my market at Central Michigan University was still challenging but I, along with my team, continued to grow our book as we did the year before. I was also blessed with the opportunity to travel and got sent down to Orlando, Florida to work at Central Florida University. It helped me grow so much as an individual and made my resume look amazing, as I finished in the Top 10%. Once I completed my updated resume and sent it out, I had numerous phone calls from recruiters wanting to set up interviews with ME! I didn’t have to pick up the phone or look online, they rang my cell phone. I have had numerous interviews and can’t wait to land a job all thanks to the CAMPUS SPECIAL!

Cons

Long hours but you get out what you put in!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I enjoyed everything!

Other Employee Reviews for The Campus Special

"I gained some much real world experience and knowledge ."

Current Intern - Account Executive in Big Rapids, MI
    Current Intern - Account Executive in Big Rapids, MI

I have been working at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The experience is amazing !

Cons

There wasn't any cons its what you make it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work .

"Finally got to take off my training wheels!"

Former Intern - Account Executive in San Marcos, TX
    Former Intern - Account Executive in San Marcos, TX

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Gain real life experience in the marketing industry. Management team was extremely helpful, friendly and knew exactly what to say to turn your bad day around. Able to network with local business owners as well as other account executives nationwide. Future employers see this on your resume and are immediately impressed. I was offered a real job THE DAY after this internship ended.

Cons

Only bad thing was driving circles around town. Spent a lot of money on gas and car maintenance but the experience was well worth it.