The Campus Special - Great account mgmt experience, looks good on resume | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Campus Special

"Great account mgmt experience, looks good on resume"

Former Intern - Account Executive in College Station, TX
Former Intern - Account Executive in College Station, TX

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

great people, comprehensive product training, great product

Cons

no base salary, only commission

Advice to Management

longer internship period would bring more sales

Other Employee Reviews for The Campus Special

"The Campus Special internship was a life-changing experience!"

Current Intern - Account Executive in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Current Intern - Account Executive in Tuscaloosa, AL

I have been working at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The Campus Special has impacted me in a way that I never could have imagined. I have gained so much confidence and professional experience over the summer. When we got to the training conference in Atlanta, I’ll admit I was a little hesitant and nervous about the internship. However, by the end of the conference, I was pumped up and ready to get some sales in for Tuscaloosa! The first few days were difficult, but slowly but surely I gained confidence and began making sales and building client relationships. I have learned important skills including negotiating with clients, building brand image, and using account management. The Campus Special internship pushed me out of my comfort zone, which is exactly what I needed! I know that whatever questions I’m asked in future interviews, I’ll know exactly what to say and it’s all thanks to the Campus Special!

Cons

I really don't know of any cons for the Campus Special. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every aspect of it!

"Summer of a Lifetime"

Former Intern - Account Executive in Richmond, VA
    Former Intern - Account Executive in Richmond, VA

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

People won't tell you that getting a college degree isn't going to get you a job or even a well-rounded education. The Campus Special puts you out in the trenches of business to business pitching and not only does it show you what it takes to be successful when you graduate college, but also how much you can grow in so many ways. Time management, relationship building, and self motivation all are key skills that are necessary in every field and will benefit you wherever you decide to go after this internship. It is a life changing experience and I cannot stress enough how much you will learn from this rare opportunity. There is no other internship out there that gives you the chance to prove yourself to them, and in return help you get the opportunity to prove yourself once again- but in the real world with a great career starter job. Don't spend your summer on your butt playing video games or getting some jerk coffee. Get real and do this internship!

Cons

Your weekdays will be jam packed, but that only makes the weekends sweeter!

Advice to Management

Get some sleep and send more videos of ya'll chugging Redbull please!