The Campus Special - Most amazing opportunity...could not be more grateful! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Campus Special

"Most amazing opportunity...could not be more grateful!"

Former Intern - Account Executive in Oxford, OH
Former Intern - Account Executive in Oxford, OH

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I completed the CS internship last summer and could not be more thankful for this opportunity. The work hard play hard mentality has never applied more to any other experience I had up until this point, and I can truly say I'm a better person for it. You work hard for them, they'll work hard for you. The Career Partners program is completely unmatched. Thanks to the skills acquired from this internship and intensive training beforehand, I have accepted an offer with a fabulous company in the city of my choice, and could not be more thrilled. I am forever indebted to my mentors, and the Campus Special as a whole for instilling a sense of confidence and pride, in which without this internship I may not have possessed just yet!

Cons

If you're not in the market for an internship that will forever better your work ethic and overall character as a whole, the Campus Special isn't for you.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for The Campus Special

"My Campus Special experience was awesome."

Pros

Their Career Partners Program is absolutely awesome. Recruiters have been dying for me to interview with them. Solely because of my success with the Campus Special.

Cons

I have no cons with the Campus Special.

"Unforgettable experience that has a great Impact on a students future"

Former Intern - Account Executive in Oshkosh, WI
    Former Intern - Account Executive in Oshkosh, WI

I worked at The Campus Special as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The Campus Special gives you the opportunity to gain real world sales experience. I can honestly relate the things that I learned while doing my Internship to the things I am learning in my Sales Emphasis classes right now. I am steps ahead of my peers. Also, if you work hard for them they work hard for you. A week after my resume went into the Career Partners Book, I was getting emails left and right from companies wanting to connect with me about Sales opportunities. I am interviewing with companies all across the nation and have opportunities in front of me that my peers and even friends that graduated already couldn't dream of.

Cons

It does consume a lot of time, but the work you put in really pays off in the end.

Advice to Management

Keep being the great mentors that you are. You really have a huge impact on the success of interns and really weld a relationship that last a lifetime.