The Challenge - Great place to work, lots of support | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work, lots of support"

Former Employee - Learning and Behaviour Specialist in Kentish Town, England

I worked at The Challenge for less than a year

Pros

Lots of support, solid practice guidelines, enthusiastic and nurturing corporate culture.

Cons

It is corporate which in the charity sector can be problematic.

Advice to Management

Listen to, and incorporate learning from frontline staff.

The Challenge2018-10-13

April 1, 2019Head of Talent, Learning & Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to gather learning from our staff during regular Q&A sessions with our senior leadership team.

1. "Brilliant place to work!"

I have been working at The Challenge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent team environment Positive vibe Brilliant support from management Feel supported to develop my own skills and better myself not only for the company but in general management are consistently present and have an open ear for feedback

Cons

cant think of any!

The Challenge2019-06-05

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying life at The Challenge. Our people are at the centre of our organisation and we are pleased that you feel supported, valued and part of the team. This is what we strive for.

2. "A brilliant place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at The Challenge full-time for more than a year

Pros

- organisation that stays true to its important mission and vision - fantastic culture where empathy, respect and kindness towards work colleagues is encouraged and visable in every day operations in the work place. This feeds in to everything that is done and is communicated - everyone is welcome and the atmosphere is a positive one - good levels of responsibility - diversity in job roles/ability to try new things...

Cons

Very little to say on this.

Advice to Management

- Management from the very top communicates clearly and is transparent with employees - keep on doing this - it's unique and hard to find elsewhere!

The Challenge2019-06-05

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your extremely positive feedback, we are delighted that you enjoy being a valuable part of The Challenge team. Our mission and our culture are at the heart of all that we do and it is great to know how important this is for you too.

Discover more reviews about The Challenge.