The Challenge - Such an important mission | Glassdoor
  1. "Such an important mission"

I have been working at The Challenge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The mission is the one priority in the organisation and they are not faking it! There is always an opportunity to develop a process, work on a challenging project. Management cares for their staff.

Cons

HR can lack courage when facing employees who are not performing. Some staff think more about what they 'should be' entitled to than actually work. Constant change can be difficult to handle.

Advice to Management

Push for diversity at more senior levels

The Challenge2018-11-08

April 1, 2019Head of Talent, Learning & Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our mission and are pleased that it is apparent that it shows in all that we do as an organisation. We recently changed our performance measurement process to address the point you make and this will continue throughout 2019 and beyond.

1. "Brilliant place to work!"

I have been working at The Challenge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent team environment Positive vibe Brilliant support from management Feel supported to develop my own skills and better myself not only for the company but in general management are consistently present and have an open ear for feedback

Cons

cant think of any!

The Challenge2019-06-05

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how much you are enjoying life at The Challenge. Our people are at the centre of our organisation and we are pleased that you feel supported, valued and part of the team. This is what we strive for.

2. "A brilliant place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at The Challenge full-time for more than a year

Pros

- organisation that stays true to its important mission and vision - fantastic culture where empathy, respect and kindness towards work colleagues is encouraged and visable in every day operations in the work place. This feeds in to everything that is done and is communicated - everyone is welcome and the atmosphere is a positive one - good levels of responsibility - diversity in job roles/ability to try new things...

Cons

Very little to say on this.

Advice to Management

- Management from the very top communicates clearly and is transparent with employees - keep on doing this - it's unique and hard to find elsewhere!

The Challenge2019-06-05

June 7, 2019

Thank you for your extremely positive feedback, we are delighted that you enjoy being a valuable part of The Challenge team. Our mission and our culture are at the heart of all that we do and it is great to know how important this is for you too.

Discover more reviews about The Challenge.