The Children's Place - overworked and stressful, new "tools" implemented seemingly every week. Obsessive visual updates CONSTANTLY! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place

"overworked and stressful, new "tools" implemented seemingly every week. Obsessive visual updates CONSTANTLY!"

Current Employee - Store Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Store Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at The Children's Place full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some people that work for this company can identify top talent and coach them to be great managers...

Cons

Old POS systems that frustrate customers (returns can take an upwards of 10+minutes to complete)
Heavier workloads without payroll to support it.
Allocations still can't get it right.
Completed your floorset on time? sorry, we couldn't make up our minds so we changed it again. By the way, you don't have extra hours to make the changes.
training is inconsistent from store to store. "everyone does things differently"

Advice to Management

Delve deeper into the effectiveness of the "tools" you'all send out that you claim are useful. Do you want managers that sit in an office trying to figure out how to use a "useful tool" or would you rather have people running the store with their team focusing on the Bigger Picture?' If you want a selling culture I must warn you, you aren't heading in the right direction.

Other Employee Reviews for The Children's Place