The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Solid job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Solid job"

Current Employee - Seminary Teacher in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Seminary Teacher in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The greatest benefit of working for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the satisfaction of being a part of something important and knowing that you are doing something meaningful. It is nice to be in a job where you feel trusted and respected, and where the employer has a high level of loyalty to the employee.

Cons

Church employees are high caliber individuals, but they are still people. You occasionally get some unavoidable frustrations due to that fact. The Church does expect a lot out of its employees, so you may work harder and see less financial compensation than at other jobs. Fortunately the non-monetary blessings make up for it.

Advice to Management

Keep seeking inspiration

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"EFY Counselor"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as a contractor

Pros

It was amazing being able to influence the lives of kids who want to choose the right.

Cons

I slept very little and got pneumonia. That was rough, but not bad enough to keep me from doing it again!

2. "Client Relations"

Pros

Respect for employee's and work /life balance , plus exceptional client service is paramount. Experts in their field. Fantastic work environment. Best people I have ever worked with.

Cons

I have no cons- the work place is wonderful.