The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Great Environment, Great People, and Great Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Great Environment, Great People, and Great Experience"

Current Intern - Project Management Intern in Riverton, UT
Current Intern - Project Management Intern in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Environment, Great People, and Great Experience. Being able to work as an actual employee rather than a typical intern has given me superb working experience.

Cons

Some have an attitude of other IT firms, where work is a place they can get away with slacking or doing lousy work, but it affects everyone. Gladly, this is only a small group within the organization and most others are there and ready to help you with anything you need.

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1. "Volunteer Representative"

Former Employee - Volunteer Representative in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Volunteer Representative in Oakland, CA

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people, the work environment, the training, the rewards

Cons

The hours might put off some people.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work please.

2. "A good experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

People of the same faith (usually) working for a good common goal. I felt that there was a great emphases on making sure our work was a benefit to society

Cons

I think people should realize that working for the church you have pro and cons just like at any other business environment. It won't always be "spiritual uplifting experiences". People will be people as they try to climb the management ladder.

Advice to Management

Better training / on-boarding.