The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Great place to work"

Current Intern - Project Management in Riverton, UT
Current Intern - Project Management in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly co-workers, good environment, great purpose

Cons

Change takes awhile but that's not necessarily always a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Interact with your employees on a personal level once in awhile

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"The best!"

Former Employee - Missionary in Ontario, CA
    Former Employee - Missionary in Ontario, CA

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of experience was gained. Compensation is amazing... I got to meet new friends and stay in touch with them.

Cons

I cannot say a lot of cons for this employer since I had a wonderful time with them. Recommended but sometimes getting in is hard.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Intern - Intern in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome environment, everyone is over 65 and has a joke. They are extremely family friendly. One of the best places to work if you want to put in 40 hours a week and no more.

Cons

It can be pretty slow if you are a young guy or unmarried. The dress code is business professionals so no slacks and always a suit and tie even during the summer, it gets pretty old. The pay is pretty horrible.......

Advice to Management

Pay people what their worth.