The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Media Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Media Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

flexible hours
perfect student job
safe environment

Cons

The communication is sometimes slow

Advice to Management

Please try and pay more attention to the lower level employees that need access to certain servers etc, so they can get their work done faster

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1. "Works well with School"

Current Employee - Customer Service- Global Service Center in Salt Lake View Addition, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are college student and cannot afford to lose your job, this place will give peace of mind you need when it comes to job security. Team leads are willing to help you develop you skills. Co-workers are friendly and awesome people to work with. Managers are willing to listen.

Cons

If you are looking for professional growth, this may not be the place to look. Also, if college student, Corporate positions make it hard for you to advance. As a consequence, employee retention is low

Advice to Management

I would recommend to give opportunities to people inside the company to grow rather than hire outsiders. This will promote employee retention.

2. "This is the best place I have ever worked"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Riverton, UT

I worked at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family friendly work environment, meaning they understood family emergencies.
    Management was proactive in their approach to corrective action.

Management used positive incentives to increase productivity. Management went the extra mile in making employee's feel appreciated.

Ability to move around in the company is versital, one will not be "stuck" in a rut here.

Cons

I am not sure I know of any. There are some politics at higher levels of management, but its very minimal compared to any other company I've worked for.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster the great work environment!