The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Great place to work"

Current Intern - Database Engineer Intern in Riverton, UT
Current Intern - Database Engineer Intern in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an intern

Pros

Everyone is really nice and approachable. The management seems to be really good, especially when I hear about other companies and how it's like.

Cons

I really haven't found any yet. Sometimes it does take awhile to get things done because there are formalities to go through but that is to be expected of a big corporation

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1. "My time there was limited."

Pros

Wonderful atmosphere. Really good tater-tots. Fun and meaningful project. I knew I was contributing to something big and amazing that would help millions of people across the world.

Cons

There was a bit of a generational gap on my team. The work wasn't challenging enough. I was there during some big restructuring, so it felt like there was a lot of chaos and disorganization.

2. "Great place to work!"

Pros

Friendly, great atmosphere, and hard working!

Cons

None, everything is great and I have no complaints!