The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

"Great place to work"

Current Intern - Database Engineer Intern in Riverton, UT
Current Intern - Database Engineer Intern in Riverton, UT

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an intern

Pros

Everyone is really nice and approachable. The management seems to be really good, especially when I hear about other companies and how it's like.

Cons

I really haven't found any yet. Sometimes it does take awhile to get things done because there are formalities to go through but that is to be expected of a big corporation

Other Employee Reviews for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

1. "Great job"

Pros

Great work to family life

Cons

Not very competitive pay wise

Advice to Management

Consider what competitors pay

2. "My time there was limited."

Pros

Wonderful atmosphere. Really good tater-tots. Fun and meaningful project. I knew I was contributing to something big and amazing that would help millions of people across the world.

Cons

There was a bit of a generational gap on my team. The work wasn't challenging enough. I was there during some big restructuring, so it felt like there was a lot of chaos and disorganization.