The Claremont Colleges - Freedom at workplace | Glassdoor
  1. "Freedom at workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

I have been working at The Claremont Colleges full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work for the Claremont Colleges and I must say that the work here is super intense, yet super chilled. There is very less or comparatively no micro management and you are expected to know and do your job without much of others interference.

Cons

No cons as such.

The Claremont Colleges2019-10-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good place to learn, earn and grow"

I have been working at The Claremont Colleges part-time

Pros

Its a good working environment which lets you learn and grow while techning you the basic necessities of work that needs to be done.

Cons

Can't think of any rn

The Claremont Colleges2019-11-13
  2. "What a horrible place to work! its cancer!"

Former Employee - Electrician in Claremont, CA

I worked at The Claremont Colleges full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only good thing about this place is you can go hide somewhere and take a nap because management has no clue whats going on.

Cons

everything is horrible there! the amount of turnover is crazy ive never been in a place that has as many people leave as this place. Ive never worked for a more screwed up place in my entire life! Upper management have some type of mental disorder. The amount of mismanaging going on is insane, i honestly cant believe they are still functioning as a business. There is so much turn over for this company because when you start your first day, you realize what a disaster you got your self into that you try to get out as quick as you can. There are some really good supervisors for some of the trades there, but dont get me started on a certain person on the electrical side. How a certain someone even gets dressed in the morning is a miracle in its self. that certain person is late every morning, and during the day you can find that certain person sleeping in his work truck down the street. The crazy part is everyone knows he does it but yet still has a job!!! Explain that to me. You have been warned. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue reading
    The Claremont Colleges2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about The Claremont Colleges.