The Connor Group - The Connor Group has high expections. They expect the best out of their employees. Therefore, we get the best! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

"The Connor Group has high expections. They expect the best out of their employees. Therefore, we get the best!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in West Chester, OH
Current Employee - Sales Manager in West Chester, OH

Pros

Reward and Recognition.
Growth Opportunities.
Feeing of accomplishment when you meet your goals.

Cons

With any sales position, you have good months and bad months. When I miss my goal, I am let down.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group

1. "Since working at The Connor Group everyday is exciting, rewarding,and you always feel like you are part of a team."

Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

The Connor Group is a organization that prides itself on achieving excellence. To be able to be a part of a company that is growing and developing is amazing. Anyone who achieves excellence in the company is rewarded and recognized. The company takes care of its employees and goes the extra mile to award exceptional performance. It is great to feel appreciated and to see the great things that continue to happen at The Connor Group. I love working for The Connor Group and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

You can not be affraid to be challenged.

2. "RESULTS = Reward and Recognition"

Current Employee - Pcm in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Pcm in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I have worked for The Connor Group for 3 years. To begin with, the initial and ongoing training I have received continues to give me the tools I need to excel. The core policies and procedures that have been in place help to make our communities both successful and happy homes for our residents. Our residents ARE our number 1 priority, and to ensure that, our residents complete a survey twice a year at every property to give us feedback on what we do well and areas we can improve in - and The Connor Group helps us as managers actively react to both. Many of the rewards that we are able to get are centered around these scores. Personally, I feel my base compensation is more than adequate, but on top of that I have been rewarded with many items off my "wish list" (that my managers ensure they keep updated for us) plus I was fortunate enough to be given a paid vacation out of the country. I feel with my senior management team, that my opinion truly matters. I believe that if you are willing to work hard, follow the training, and utilize all of the readily available resources - everyone could be successful with this company.

Cons

Sometimes there are long hours involved - but like most jobs there are peak seasons and off seasons, so it typically balances out. Secondly, we as employees are not exempt from driving results - I would imagine anyone would be hard pressed to name one company where you were. We do have goals to achieve, not unlike a fast food restaurant meeting the drive thru time goals or a shipping company being under a certain mis-sort number or any goal with any type of organization, and finding the best ways to meet these goals can be stressful. However, in my past experience I couldn't always say I had the tools I needed to meet or achieve these goals...with The Connor Group, I can and I do.

Advice to Management

Continue to push us as employees to provide the best customer service we possibly can, and for me the ongoing training that is provided really is second to none! Thanks for always showing your appreciation for the hard work we do!