The Connor Group - A Rewarding Career! | Glassdoor

"A Rewarding Career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is no "glass ceiling." You determine your own future, regardless of your position, with hard work and dedication you can become a partner in the company.

There are amazing benefits that I have not seen at other companies. The reward and recognition program is amazing, but it's more than that. When a property is sold there is a ceremony at the corporate office, dinner, a ride in the company jet. The owner of the company and the senior managers take a personal interest in your life and build a relationship with you that makes you a part of the team almost instantly. It's a unique experience, a great place to build your career!

Cons

The hours can be long, but the payback for hard work and willingness to do the job are tremendous!

Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group

1. "By far this is one of my favorite jobs!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for the Connor Group allows you to be your own boss. You get to be the owner of your own property and make all the decisions. And the company is huge on reward and recongntion at all levels in the company.

Cons

It works both ways. When you are the owner of the company, you make all desicions. Everything is handled at the property. Sometimes when you make don' t make the resident happy, they just keep coming back and don't go away.

Advice to Management

The only thing I would change, is sometimes we are in need of people. Sometimes we have the wrong people in place, and don't have someone to replace them when need be.

"Bright Future!!"

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Connor Group has proven to me that hard work and dedication to the company will bring amazing rewards and recognition. The comapny believe in it's people and will set you up in success in any avenue you choose to pursue within the company. It is a team environment and you are constantly challenged. You are surrounded with highly successful individuals who are great to work with and for. The owner makes an effort to put time in with every employee and has a personal stake in your success. I would recommend my company to anyone who is looking for a bright future!!

Cons

It's hard work and you are always asked to go above and beyond whether it is helping out on an upcoming project or staying late. However in doing this you are rewarded for your success so it pays off in the end.

Advice to Management

None