The Connor Group - Rewarding ... | Glassdoor

"Rewarding ..."

Current Employee - Employee in Centerville, OH
Current Employee - Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time

Pros

Good Compensation, Reward and Recognition Program, good working environment (soon to be moving to a new state of the art facility) are all benefits of working at The Connor Group.

Cons

The bar is set high at this company. To fit in to this company's culture requires a thick skin and an understanding that extra hours will be required. If you want an 8-5 job, this is not the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group

1. "The best job I've ever had!! Seriously!!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Richardson, TX

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working with The Connor Group! I say working with because I do not feel like I work for them I feel like we all work together as a team and I love it! I have had the best leadership and management team I have ever had with this company! I have some of my best relationships I've had in my life with my co-workers. I am able to go to work have fun, be myself and make money and any ideas you have are welcomed at The Connor Group!! What else could you ask for? For me it just feels like an extended family! I have been with The Connor group for 4 1/2 years and I started as a sales associate and now I'm a sales manager and working towards my next advancement! There reward & recognition is just another plus to working with them, they reward you for doing a great job!

Cons

I'm super happy so I do not have very many complaints.... but I do wish we had holiday parties or gatherings with our famlies at home and our families at work. I t would just be nice to combine the two.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do it's working great!! Ya'll are amazing!

2. "A Rewarding Career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centerville, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is no "glass ceiling." You determine your own future, regardless of your position, with hard work and dedication you can become a partner in the company.

There are amazing benefits that I have not seen at other companies. The reward and recognition program is amazing, but it's more than that. When a property is sold there is a ceremony at the corporate office, dinner, a ride in the company jet. The owner of the company and the senior managers take a personal interest in your life and build a relationship with you that makes you a part of the team almost instantly. It's a unique experience, a great place to build your career!

Cons

The hours can be long, but the payback for hard work and willingness to do the job are tremendous!