The Connor Group - Best job I've ever had! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Connor Group

"Best job I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Upgrade Technician in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Upgrade Technician in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Year round work, good compensation, company willing to reward you for work that goes above and beyond what you are suppose to do, professional staff, many locations to keep you close to home as possible, many opportunities for advancement and advanced training.

Cons

Depends on the property but being on call for emergencies on the weekends can be rough, really tight deadlines, and sometimes you have to deal with unreasonable residents.

Other Employee Reviews for The Connor Group

"Professional growth beyond what I ever thought possible"

Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Profit Center Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Experience managing your own business with all the tools and resources to make it a success, People Count! Competitive pay,(no matter what industry you come from) your leadership skills are put to the test and developed to a new level, Semi-annual awards banquets that recognize the best of the best, on going training from proven leaders within the company in a multitude of different positions.

Cons

Gaining the kind of extensive career growth and experience that The Connor Group offers will not come with a 9-5 schedule. Be prepared to work long days and at least 2 weekends a month (maybe more if YOUR business needs it).

2. "Great Company to Work For, Many Opportunities for Advancement!"

Current Employee - Lead Tech in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Lead Tech in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From personal experience this company has been great to work for. I stated almost three years ago as an outsourced painter, and after a few months was hired on as a full time upgrade tech at one of the initial properties that started a full fledged upgrade program. After succeeding at that I was then given the opportunity to become the lead tech over a great property in Cincinnati. I have really enjoyed the work I have done so far and really look forward to what the future holds. The company demands a lot from every employee, because of what they expect. Every employee is held to high standards, which can be difficult to achieve at sometimes, but dedication really pays off. It goes back to the core values, if you work hard, you will be recognized and rewarded.

Cons

At times you will be required to work long hours. The company requires your very best at all times. As a lead tech you will work long hours at the beginning of A/C season and at the beginning of furnace season. The company does demand a lot from everyone, which can be very taxing at times. At times it is difficult to keep your cool, but if you can get through some of the arduous tasks it can be very rewarding.

Advice to Management

Upper Management is usually very compassionate to problems that may occur at the property level. However some of the issues that arise are out of the techs control. Management could be better at understanding the difficulties that we go through on a day to day basis.