The Corradino Group - I was a lifer with the company but then they gunned me down. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Corradino Group

"I was a lifer with the company but then they gunned me down."

Former Employee - Engineering Technician in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Engineering Technician in Louisville, KY

Pros

The branch office in Indianpolis was a close knit family work group. We all got along and had a good time completing our job. The management in the Indy office was Excellent and very supportive.

Cons

The Senior management comprising of the owner his children and a few other 25+ year employees are not in touch with the real world and the diverseness our world has become.

Advice to Management

Invest some time in researching other companies that are in the same or similar field of work and look at what they do as industry leaders to show the employees they care about them and the community around them.

Other Employee Reviews for The Corradino Group

1. "Good small company"

Former Employee - Roadway Designer in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Roadway Designer in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at The Corradino Group (More than 8 years)

Pros

Small Company. Opportunity to wear many hats and perform many duties. Projects and assignments will vary greatly. Management is honest and fair. Compensation is fair as well. Good place for mid career engineers that possess the skills to thrive with minimum oversight.

Cons

Small Company. For an entry level engineer, specialized training is rare. Forced to learn from experience with little direction. As a small company, lacks some of the resources of a larger company.

Advice to Management

Management could do a better job of developing the younger engineers. The only training provided is through INDOT courses.

2. "Purchasing Specialist"

Pros

Sub contractor., payes well, a good company to work for if you are hired permanent, full time.

Cons

Temporary position' not sure of the cons.

Advice to Management

NA