The Ford Agency - Interviewed by The Ford Agency | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Ford Agency

"Interviewed by The Ford Agency"

Former Employee - Temping Opportunity in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Temping Opportunity in Washington, DC

I worked at The Ford Agency part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I got excited when I got a call from the recruiter, but they were interested in me working on mostly temporary assignment.

Cons

They are so judgemental in grilling you and your resume, and they are not really interested in helping you, but helping themselves.

Advice to Management

Try to care for the people who have skills and they are between jobs. Some of them are quiet good, with a lot of different skills to offer, they dont have to be lied.

The Ford Agency Response

Nov 18, 2014 – Director of Client Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Being in between jobs is a difficult and emotional time for many people. Temporary work can be a great way to keep busy, meet new people, learn ... More

Other Employee Reviews for The Ford Agency

"Problems with communication"

I worked at The Ford Agency (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly

Cons

Unfortunately, I realized that while they were all very nice, they were blowing smoke the whole time. I know that the job market isn't great, and I appreciated the opportunity they got me, the situation was handled extremely unprofessionally. I got a temp-to-hire job where I was promised over and over again that I would definitely get the permanent position. I had appendicitis and had to have emergency surgery to remove it. I notified the agency and my direct employer. The agency kept in contact and asked me when I could return. I said two days after the surgery. They called back the night before I was supposed to go back and said to wait until Monday. On Friday, they called and said maybe the week after that but they would keep in touch.

That was the last I heard from them.

The Ford Agency Response

Nov 18, 2014 – Director of Client Services

We are so sorry that you had this experience. It is always very unfortunate when temporary to hire positions do not work out. Unfortunately it does happen and often it is out of our control. However ... More

"Great!"

Former Employee - Temporary Candidate in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Temporary Candidate in Washington, DC

Pros

Great place to work while looking for permanent employment. They are very flexible about allowing you time off for any job interviews or things like that.

Cons

Hourly pay was not as high as other temporary agencies. Most of the jobs are pretty much the same, and are not always very exciting.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my time with the Ford Agency, and appreciate everything they did for me during my job search. I would recommend it to anyone looking for temporary employment.