The Ford Agency - Great! | Glassdoor

"Great!"

Former Employee - Temporary Candidate in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Temporary Candidate in Washington, DC

Pros

Great place to work while looking for permanent employment. They are very flexible about allowing you time off for any job interviews or things like that.

Cons

Hourly pay was not as high as other temporary agencies. Most of the jobs are pretty much the same, and are not always very exciting.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my time with the Ford Agency, and appreciate everything they did for me during my job search. I would recommend it to anyone looking for temporary employment.

Other Employee Reviews for The Ford Agency

1. "Research Associate Position"

Pros

I applied through the Ford Agency for a Research Position in April, 2016 and worked with Nicole. She was very nice and helpful and the process moved along quickly. She always kept me up to date and even suggested other jobs I could be interested in and would be a good fit. I'm very glad I had the chance to work with them, very helpful and nice company, definitely worth a try if you are looking for jobs in lobbying or law firms

Cons

Didn't end up getting an offer, but Nicole was thoughtful and let me know as soon as possible.

2. "Great temp opportunities"

Former Freelancer - Temporary Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Freelancer - Temporary Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

The Ford Agency promptly found me a temp assignment after I submitted my application. The assignment ended up lasting about six months, during which time the Ford Agency staff was always professional and supportive. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone in search of temporary work opportunities.

Cons

I did not have any negative experiences with the Ford Agency.