The Fountain Group - Would recommend to professionals in Scientific Industry | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

"Would recommend to professionals in Scientific Industry"

Current Contractor - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA
Current Contractor - Clinical Trials Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at The Fountain Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They have access to the top BioTech companies in the US. I am always presented with on target jobs for my experience in Clinical Research field. Their experience in this field has been beneficial to me so I can focus on my career.

Cons

Some of the jobs would require me to relocate which I cannot do at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive interaction with your consultants; it sets you apart in the industry.

Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group

"I never thought in my life I would make the kind of money I make at TFG."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

To be honest, the best reason to work at TFG is the pay structure. It is very aggressive and it really pays off well for those who do well. I have been at companies that the difference in pay between the top performer and worst performer is only a few thousand in salary. That isn't the case at TFG. So if you honestly just want to make money (which many say, but few act in such a way) TFG is amazing to work for as a recruiter. Just come to work and work hard and if you are a good recruiter you will be extremely happy. If you are producing, management will leave you alone and let you do your own thing. There is low tolerance for people who are here just to punch the clock and go through the motions and collect a pay check.

Cons

There can be a lot of change. But there is change everywhere, just read "Who moved My Cheese" and you will be fine.

Advice to Management

Think about change before its implemented.

"Huge Growth Potential"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started here at the perfect time and working hard has really paid off for me. Soon after I started they made a transition in their hiring process to focus on more senior recruiters and offering a higher base salary. This higher base was also made available for all current recruiters as long as you were hitting your numbers. 5 months with the company and I have earned a 40% base salary increase and my commission checks get larger every pay period !!! The Fountain Group has also allowed me to recruit on multiple Fortune 100 clients and really learn what these businesses are about.

Cons

The types of positions / clients I work on changes from day to day and I would like to focus more on learning the ins and outs of one industry and really stay focused on that area. I feel overall I am able to recruit on any position but I would be stronger if I focused on one industry.