The Fountain Group - Great Company to Work For | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at The Fountain Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great company culture that emphasized employee development and opportunities; Management is very understanding about keeping the work/life balance; Excellent pay.

Cons

Lack of communication at times

Advice to Management

Take time to listen to your employees

Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group

"Completely unprofessional, by far the worse company I have ever worked for."

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro was it was close to my house. from day one there has been nothing but CONS.

Cons

You dont get benefits til after a year or PTO.
    When in training the correct expectations were not set or given to do your job correctly.
    If the trainer was out for the day, training was cancelled, you had to go home, and you didnt get paid for that day.
    We were never introduced to the entire office or at least management, so we knew who were account managers and other teammate that we would be working with once on the floor out of training.
    And they fire people for speaking professionally about their concern about making us leave if there is no trainer in for the day.
    They dont tell you hours before hand, and expect you to just do whatever hours they want you to.

Overall it is just a very unorganized company who caters to friends.

Advice to Management

Put a stop to all the smoke breaks, and unorganized training you guys give. And when the new guys come in, introduce yourself.

"Do NOT work here!!!! Trust Me!"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After working here for a little over a month there is nothing good to say about this company! Do NOT waste your time! I am glad I only wasted 1 month of my life at this organization.

Cons

The organization as a whole lacks structure and needs to be revamped!
    The training was disorganized with no proper organization/timeline set up. The trainer has no clue what he is doing. Constant profanity in the training room from the trainer, multiple Human Resources infractions which are too many to list. Also, personal information such as: social security numbers, phone numbers/addresses, and other employee applicant information freely strewn about the training room so anyone can see. I have never been in such a poorly managed environment. Many cases of nepotism and it is blatant.

Advice to Management

Stop telling lies, fire the entire "management" team because they are incompetent!