The Fountain Group - It was fine except that they called to tell me my contract was terminated after I had already left for the day | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Fountain Group

"It was fine except that they called to tell me my contract was terminated after I had already left for the day"

Former Contractor - Document Review Specialist in Fort Washington, PA
Former Contractor - Document Review Specialist in Fort Washington, PA

I worked at The Fountain Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Able to always communicate with them

Cons

They did not allow me to retrieve my belongings when my contract was prematurely ended

Advice to Management

Allow people to retrieve belongings when contracts end

Other Employee Reviews for The Fountain Group

"Please stop telling lies!!"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The recruiters that you have to work with on a daily basis are great peopl. Keep in mind i said the recruiters

Cons

Two owners who care nothing about the future of their business and let somebody who know know nothing about management run their company into the ground and yet they don't see it but everybody else in the company sees it. Employess from 1 month-5+ years...(There are not that many that stay that long)

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to let the sales leader run the sales team. And to put somebody that cares and knows about the recruiters in charge of the recruiters and make decisions together. stop focusing on departments and focus on the heart of the company which is the recruiters. Stop promoting people based on female/male genders. Stop making people department heads (husband/wife) that do nothing. Stop Hiring unqualified people to mask his/their own faults. Common sense would tell you that if they hired an organizational developer a whole lot of positions and unnecessary money spending would be eliminated.Common sense if they just talked to the people that worked there they could make a change. Instead they have people in place that are scared of the tyrant that resides there. My prediction is that 3-5 years from now the company will be at the same level no increase maybe in worse shape than ever. They hire 8 people , 1 doesn't make it out of training, fire 3, 2 quit, 1 stays a year so they only put 1 new employee on 6-12 months . They pay account manager a crazy amount of money to just pass out reqs, they do almost nothing to make a recruiter get a hire but yet they make 6 figures while 2-3 recruiters really excel and the rest are bottom feeders and wind up quitting and leaving free money on the table for the company. Its only 1 common factor here to the failure and attitude of the company and everybody knows its BEEN a while.

"Save Yourself the Trouble - Stay Away From These People"

Former Employee - Department Lead in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Department Lead in Tampa, FL

I worked at The Fountain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Apparently they pay fairly well for recruiters.

Cons

Complete lack of structure, respect and any standard operating policies. No real HR dept to speak of, and plenty of under-qualified associates running departments. Aggressive /arrogant executive who rules with lies, manipulation and fear, rather than earning trust and respect through showing compassion, appreciation and honesty. Owners seem nice on the surface, but look the other way when issues "get real".

Way too many lies and skeletons in their closet. I was there for a week when I realized that anyone with any type of morals/integrity would run screaming form this place. Each of the employees I met with said the same. The worst part is that they feel that it's easier to get rid of the employees mentioning (trying to help) the problem rather than the one who is causing them. Until the cancer is treated, things will not improve. Very sad.

They will say whatever they have to in order to get in you in the door, but don't trust them for a second.

Advice to Management

Read the reviews below. As you know, they are valid. Make some changes or lose all your talent...