The Genard Group - Executive Secretary | Glassdoor

"Executive Secretary"

Current Contractor - Executive Secretary in New York, NY
Current Contractor - Executive Secretary in New York, NY

I have been working at The Genard Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Terrific agency! Contacted and placed within the healthcare industry.I highly recommend this agency!

Cons

no concerns with this agency. .

Advice to Management

management and staff very professional. Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for The Genard Group

"It was the worst experiences I have ever had as an employee."

Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY

I worked at The Genard Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was decent and the hour were solid.

Cons

The manager is completely unprofessional. She presents herself at first as a person for the people and someone who cares about her employees and the job market. But on my first day, she insulted me and said I had no clue as to what I was doing. A staffing agency is supposed to actively take part in finding work for their temps. This manager at times would tell at future employees in initial interviews. It is a very small office and so when the occasion would arise that she was in her moods which was quite often the whole office witnessed. It was an absolute nightmare. Although I escaped with my dignity in tact, the other employees in this office, including the recruiters, are all temps. She has never hired one person in her office.

Advice to Management

Someone who cares about the business should buy this company from her because she is not suitable.

2. "Horrible Management"

Pros

Decent pay, consistent schedule. This was a basic 9 to 5 job, with fairly typical administrative duties. The work itself was not an issue.

Cons

The business owner is extremely rude and unprofessional, creating a hostile work atmosphere that does not set you up for success. They pit employees against each other for their own personal amusement and you will be personally attacked if you try to ask any questions for clarification.

Advice to Management

Hire someone with people skills to run your business. Treat your employees with a modicum of respect, and allow people to ask questions so that they can understand what you want instead of acting as though anyone with a question has a personal vendetta against you.