The Guthrie Clinic - For the most part, Guthrie upper management tries to listen to employee complaints and make their jobs run smoothly. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Guthrie Clinic

"For the most part, Guthrie upper management tries to listen to employee complaints and make their jobs run smoothly."

Current Employee - Clerical
Current Employee - Clerical

Pros

Pay check, close to home, benefits. I like helping other people. I work hard and fair. I have little problem with management. Often the employees attitude is what makes or breaks a job. But I am sure there are some managers who don't listen and aren't willing to walk in their employee's shoes to see why the employee is frustrated.

Cons

Salaries of longtime employees is probably way to low. Most offices/areas are under staffed. as in: off campus offices don't get cleaned as well as they used to; office staffs are under excessive pressure and cannot handle the work load. If Guthrie is to expand as they have by hiring more Docs, then some of the support staff needs to be added. It takes $$ to make $$.

Advice to Management

Please listen to the employees. They are the back bone of Guthrie and see and feel what is happening and need to be heard.

Other Employee Reviews for The Guthrie Clinic

1. "Great place to work in this community."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

I have been working at The Guthrie Clinic full-time

Pros

Great benefits. A personal connection with leadership. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Parking can be difficult during various times of the day.

2. "Resident"

Former Employee - Resident, General Surgery in Sayre, PA
    Former Employee - Resident, General Surgery in Sayre, PA

I worked at The Guthrie Clinic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to learn how to become a better clinician. They like to accept their own trainees for employment.

Cons

understaffed, support staff not respected

Advice to Management

Hire more support staff. I'm not sure if more competitive salaries would help to draw employees in.