Employee Review

Current Contractor

Great

Dec 6, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, insurance, balance, time, time

Cons

Hours life distance time hours

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

May 18, 2022 - Claims Adjuster
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Feel like family Empowers employees to make decisions Training and development Remote work Senior leadership is supportive Excellent benefits

Cons

Salary could be more competitive with market

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really Enjoying my Experience Here!

Mar 15, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Love working with my business partners, their dedication towards their business and onboarding the right talent is extremely evident. They provide candid, helpful feedback regarding my performance and they're dedicated to helping me develop and onboard into my role recruiting for them - Process improvement driven culture, they are utilizing "The Hartford Way" for meetings which actively involves recognition, round tabling on capacity and pain points with the goal of discussing resolutions. Everyone on the team helps one another and the cadence is very casual and transparent which is a breath of fresh air! - Feedback driven company with engagement surveys that are actively reviewed in team huddles and discussed. The team overall is comfortable sharing their opinions and the environment once again is very transparent and team members are able to speak their minds - The company's use of MS Teams, Sharepoint, and other platforms for collaboration is spot on, I love being able to ask a question within an MS Teams group rather than having to send an email or fill out a form - makes it a much more welcoming environment and easier to get assistance that others viewing the group can also benefit from.

Cons

- I quickly got the impression that most folks are swamped and that we could use additional staff. However, I have also heard this is mostly due to the times we are in and that capacity is lower than it has been in several years.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Hartford.