KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience, not a sales job

Oct 5, 2021 - Retail Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Build relationships with KDMs (store managers/Market Managers) across your accounts - company car, gas expense - your cars your office, 100% in the field. Never in an office - team oriented - stepping stone job

Cons

- Culture can seem like a cult, if you don’t drink the cool-aide the culture is cheesy and feels old school - Relocating for every promotion, every 2 years you’ll need to relocate to advance - long hours 47.5 hours required in field, drive time doesn’t count and territories can be pretty big - like other reviews you’re a glorified stocker, merchandiser in Walmart and wherever grocery stores are in your territory - NOT A SALES JOB - Its a service job. No commission. Salary + bonus (bonus dependent on how overall company does)

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 3, 2022 - Territory Sales Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, opportunity for growth, good company culture

Cons

Long hours, can be labor intensive

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Overall great place to work!

Sep 14, 2022 - Sr Financial Analyst in Hershey, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It feels like Hershey constantly listens to their employees and does the best they can when they can. Senior leadership has your back in your career if your prove you’re a hard worker. Hershey has some of the best talent and there’s no shortage of individuals ready to go the distance for the company. The benefits are okay as well.

Cons

The salary being paid is not along the lines of national averages. I feel like a lot of the lowest level employees are underpaid while the higher managers reap the rewards of how the lower level individuals perform.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Hershey Company.

The Hershey Company Photos

+ Add Photo
The Hershey Company photo of: BarkThins Airstream Team
The Hershey Company photo of: We're excited for our future and passionate about our work
The Hershey Company photo of: We work in amazing places and vibrant spaces
The Hershey Company photo of: We represent some of the world's most exciting brands
The Hershey Company photo of: Bringing goodness to the world
The Hershey Company photo of: We're looking for remarkable people driven to succeed
The Hershey Company photo of: The Hershey Company is a great place to start your career, and there are a variety of internship, co-op and entry level opportunities where you can join our team.

The Hershey Company Job Seekers Also Viewed