KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great opportunity for recent grads, there is tons of opportunities to move up with the company in all aspects.

Apr 4, 2022 - Retail Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you accept the position you will received a lump sum of $3000 to be relocated. If overtime, you will be paid at a rate of 1.5 times your normal rate of pay for each hour worked in excess 40 hours in one workweek. You get small bonuses throughout each season and the big end of the year bonus is the one that can highly increase your salary depending on how well the company preformed that year, in my case I only worked 4 months with the company in 2021 so I just received a percentage of the total bonus. I received $5000 for my yearly bonus, however of course if you work the full year you will receive 100% of the bonus. You receive a company car and get reimbursement for gas, travel expenses such as hotel, food, phone bill etc. really flexible with vacation time and or sick days. Finally, you don’t have a boss telling you what to do all day long, yes we are expected to show and give results, but is always nice to work at your pace while showing results.

Cons

You have to work with the management in your stores, which most of them tend to be disrespectful, have a bad attitude and are not the friendliest (not all of the). There is a lot of merchandising going on in this job, which they don’t really tell you during the interviews.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 3, 2022 - Territory Sales Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, opportunity for growth, good company culture

Cons

Long hours, can be labor intensive

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Aug 6, 2022 - Supply Planner in Hershey, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity for career advancement

Cons

Low participation in office events

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Hershey Company.

The Hershey Company Photos

+ Add Photo
The Hershey Company photo of: BarkThins Airstream Team
The Hershey Company photo of: We're excited for our future and passionate about our work
The Hershey Company photo of: We work in amazing places and vibrant spaces
The Hershey Company photo of: We represent some of the world's most exciting brands
The Hershey Company photo of: Bringing goodness to the world
The Hershey Company photo of: We're looking for remarkable people driven to succeed
The Hershey Company photo of: The Hershey Company is a great place to start your career, and there are a variety of internship, co-op and entry level opportunities where you can join our team.