KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

STAY AWAY

May 28, 2022 - Manufacturing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some nice co-workers to share your miserable day with.

Cons

Corporate management is HORRIBLE. it all starts with the current CEO's delusional vision to make an absurd amount money with absolutely no care about how it will affect every single hourly employees life in a negative way. Some of supervisors are nice people but most of the them on the floor don't have a clue on how to manage let alone do your job. They're just cracking the whip with orders from the plant manager who has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE. OVERTIME is absolutely INSANE but you'll never see the plant manager or office people working the overtime hours that you have to. It's bankers hours for them or even sometime less. Machinery runs like garbage most of the time. Your safety means nothing. Every day is always about the numbers. Last but not least, the Union (UFCW1776) does absolutely nothing for you. They side with the company 99% of the time, the only time they'll side with you is if you're going to be terminated for points, then they'll get you another chance because they don't want to lose their $20 a week union dues you're paying to them for doing nothing for you.

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Aug 3, 2022 - Territory Sales Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, opportunity for growth, good company culture

Cons

Long hours, can be labor intensive

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Aug 6, 2022 - Supply Planner in Hershey, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity for career advancement

Cons

Low participation in office events

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about The Hershey Company.

The Hershey Company Photos

+ Add Photo
The Hershey Company photo of: BarkThins Airstream Team
The Hershey Company photo of: We're excited for our future and passionate about our work
The Hershey Company photo of: We work in amazing places and vibrant spaces
The Hershey Company photo of: We represent some of the world's most exciting brands
The Hershey Company photo of: Bringing goodness to the world
The Hershey Company photo of: We're looking for remarkable people driven to succeed
The Hershey Company photo of: The Hershey Company is a great place to start your career, and there are a variety of internship, co-op and entry level opportunities where you can join our team.