The Home Depot - Floor specialist | Glassdoor
  1. "Floor specialist"

in Conroe, TX

I worked at The Home Depot

Pros

Driving a forklift and being a Richard to people. Also nice not having to care about your job. Lots of hot strange.

Cons

Not enough strange coming through. People want help with stuff that I'm an expert in but really I have no clue about. F your floors. I don't care just do it will be funny.

Advice to Management

Management was cool. Don't worry bout nothing.

The Home Depot2016-02-25
  1. "Great Work Environment"

Former Employee - Tool Rental Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at The Home Depot full-time for less than a year

Pros

I loved working at Home Depot. Most of the customers you deal with are contractors and they usually are knowledgeable about their work and necessary tools. The company really cares about the employees and you can review great benefits.

Cons

No major downside. Management is good and customers are not that hard to deal with. My only issue was with the truck rental center with Penske.. the system needs update for effective work.

The Home Depot2020-01-16
  2. "Good company that emphasizes leader development"

Current Employee - Compressor Technician in Covina, CA

I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity for advancement. Pay is decent for retail. Good team atmosphere. Strong focus on diversity.

Cons

As a customer service company, a lot of time is spent on the sales floor and little time to do department leader responsibilities. The focus on customer service is what drew me to the company and I like their focus.

Advice to Management

There are lots of leadership development resources. Lots. But there is hardly any time to utilize them. They are not available outside the store intranet and you cannot come in off-hours to utilize them.

The Home Depot2020-01-17

Discover more reviews about The Home Depot.