The Insource Group - Account Executive | Glassdoor

"Account Executive"

Pros

Fast paced motivating environment. Very competitive and management challenges it's staff. Highly experienced recruiting staff.

Cons

What's in it for me mentality versus what's best for the client. Candidates seem to dictate the market.

Advice to Management

Look at the BIG picture when servicing an account. What do clients truly need from us to be successful.

Other Employee Reviews for The Insource Group

1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Insource Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone here is great. I really enjoy my coworkers. Also, management is great, they are extremely helpful and provide mentoring instead of micromanaging. There is always a ton of work and tons of incentives to work longer hours. Dessert day every month, get off of work at 3:30 on Fridays, fun environment!

Cons

Healthcare benefits could be much better. Also, higher commission percentages would be nice.

Advice to Management

You're doing great. Thank you for all of your efforts.

2. "Staffing company"

Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Insource Group (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked with 1 recruiter and 1 acct manager, both were great, always available. Help with any questions or concerns. I don't know if I just got lucky, and got to work with these guys, or if everyone at Insource is as great as these two. They do offer health insurance if you need it, but I opted out as I get it through my spouse, so I can't really comment on that. They do offer 401k, but they don't match anything (again, they are staffing firm, so that's expected)

Cons

it is a staff aug, so you can't really move up within the company, or get any benefits, but anyone working with staff aug knows that, so it's not technically a con, just the nature of the beast