The Intersect Group - Great people, good learning environment - they hustle for business, but with ethics as the foundation to success. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Intersect Group

"Great people, good learning environment - they hustle for business, but with ethics as the foundation to success."

Pros

Great place to work for IT and F&A staffing. I got my start there, and was surrounded by great co-workers, with various levels of experience to learn from. They have a high energy culture where results matter, but also emphasize doing the business the right way to build lasting relationships. Becoming a dominant player in Atlanta's staffing market.

Cons

There's been turn-over at the top of the Organization every couple of years. Though they've continued to grow in terms of more offices and revenue, these changes bring with it cultural shifts in the dynamic of the teams.

Other Employee Reviews for The Intersect Group

"Thrilled to be a part of this team!!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Intersect Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You just can't find a better group of people to work alongside than the team at The Intersect Group. It is a high caliber, and each person is demonstrably dedicated not just to doing a great job, but to serving our clients with the utmost respect and professionalism. The team is about doing the right thing, for the right reasons, not simply to make money. It is entirely collaborative and transparent. In addition, it is just a lot of fun to be here! Furthermore, if you work hard, you can reap tremendous benefits financially. The compensation plan is generous. They recognize performance in many ways as well!

Cons

The company does not offer a 401k match. In lieu of company award dinners, offer gift cards that employees can use with their families.

Advice to Management

Consider adding a 401k match. Continue to offer flexibility on work hours and working from home to accomodate long commutes and family needs.

"Happy I Joined The Intersect Group"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Intersect Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came from another staffing agency and am very happy I joined The Intersect Group. Everyone seems to genuinely want me to be successful. There is a great work life balance and the office is very upbeat and fun. New employees start on a 90-day training program that is very detailed with information on the processes and it includes metrics on what to do to be successful. I feel that this has helped me understand what is required of me daily and long term.

Cons

My team is so close and unified that it was a little overwhelming being the new person on the team.