The Job Window - I have been working at The Job Window for just under a year. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Job Window

"I have been working at The Job Window for just under a year."

Pros

There is a lot of room for growth within this company
They give you the opportunity to earn bonuses and have a lot of perks, like game tickets or even extra cash
The team at The Job Window is extremely friendly and management encourages and demonstrates an open door policy to all employees
They offer great hours, vacation time and benefits

Cons

no opinion on this, n/a

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the opinions of your employees and provide them with as many resources as possible. This is motivating and maintains a level of passion and dedication in the office!

Other Employee Reviews for The Job Window

"A great sense of camaraderie."

Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of the people working at The Job Window are young, fresh out of school. It's a growing company and there's room to grow and advance with it. They seek out the input and opinions of people working there so you don't just feel like an anonymous cog in the wheel. It's a fun place to work.

Cons

The day to day work can be repetitive. There's also a lot of pressure achieve goals set by the company. There are financial incentives to increase productivity, which are positive and negative. On the one hand they give you the opportunity to make more money, on the other hand they add to the stress.

Advice to Management

Getting a new company off the ground takes time. More patience.

"Great Job and loving the room for growth in the business"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Toronto (Australia)
    Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Toronto (Australia)

I have been working at The Job Window full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been here since the start of Job window and there hasn't been a better place where I have worked. The corporate atmosphere is just amazing. Everyone is so hard working, but at the same time so willing to help overcome a colleagues problem. Work life balance is great too. I had to leave a couple of times because of family emergencies and take a day off because of volleyball tournaments and as long as I had all my work done and had goals set for the immediate future, it was not a problem. Another aspect of this job that I really enjoy is the opportunity for growth. The Job Window is so versatile in finding an area that you excel that not only benefits the company, but the individual as well. To be honest, this job was just supposed to support me while i found another job. However, the skills that I was being taught and the willingness of others to help me achieve my goals was a corporate culture that I wanted to be apart of. I cannot think of a better place to work, it has shown me what a career really is.

Cons

Minimal. Wish we got rid of individual cubicles for a "common work space". I think this would allow for creative juices to flow better within the team. Just like the saying two heads are better than one.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I love the fact how the management team is so integrated with everyone. How they care about how each individual is doing. Keep up the great work!