KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Great place to work!

Jan 22, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff really cares about all of the children.

Cons

There is sometimes drama between the teachers.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies I have ever worked for.

May 11, 2022 - Product Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people culture is refreshing and much need after many years of working for companies that do not walk the talk. I feel the leadership team is solid in their message to the employees. They make coming to the office exciting and fun again. Personally, I feel I have one of the best teams in the building however I see many other employees feel the same way about their teams. Working here has provided me with the work and personal life balance I was looking for.

Cons

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this company.

Continue reading

The Learning Experience Response

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your experience working at The Learning Experience. We stand for “Happy Happens Here” for all our little learners, their families, and our staff members and feedback like yours keeps us motivated to provide a work environment that is supportive, flexible, and fun. Thank you for being part of our TLE HQ team. If there is anything else we can support you with, please reach out to us at people@tlecorp.com

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

My 2nd Family

Apr 8, 2022 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with TLE for over 7 years and love what I do! The company has grown so much in that time, and it keeps growing thus opening up continuous opportunities for internal growth. Throughout the pandemic our CEO kept the entire company focused on the positive and our recovery. He encouraged and challenged all of us to bring that vision to life. I strongly believe that without that guidance and our team, we would not have bounced back the way we did. We opened up over 40 new centers in 2020 and 2021!! When you walk into the office it feels like home, like your second family. We all know that families have ups and downs, but at the end of the day we are one team ... we work through issues, we talk, we laugh, we debate, we joke, we research, and most importantly, we respect each other. Every week we introduce all new employees through a company-wide email, in addition to celebrating an employee's birthday, anniversary, and other special events. We have an entire department focused on an employee's experience and training. We say that Happy Happens Here ... and I couldn't agree more!!

Cons

At this time - none. If there was, why would I work there??

Continue reading

The Learning Experience Response

It is not every day that we receive great feedback like yours. But trust us, when we say that it does not go unnoticed. We're so happy to have you as part of our TLE family for all these years.

Discover more reviews about The Learning Experience.

The Learning Experience Photos