The Medicus Firm - Recruiter | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Recruiter"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TMF has an unwavering commitment to our clients and candidates to provide the best service that they can receive. The resources and knowledge that are available to you are second to none in the industry. We have by far the best compensation plan out there for recruiting and it makes the tough nature of the work much more rewarding. Our culture is exceptional and as an employee, I feel extremely valued and rewarded for my work.

Cons

There is a lot of work that goes into each search as part of our process to provide world-class service. This is not really a "con", but you should know coming in that you will be asked to put together comprehensive overviews and reports for your clients. We are not a, "turn em and burn em" type of company.

Advice to Management

Stick to the path we are on. It is so easy to take shortcuts and make changes for short-term results. We are healthy and will continue to grow as long as we stay the course.

The Medicus Firm Response

Apr 16, 2018 – President

Thank you for the kind words. It is nice to hear that the things we focus on so intently, clients and culture, are working well.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Better with Age"

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The new tools and technology that have been rolled out are awesome. We're setting more interviews and making more placements. Client satisfaction is at an all-time high because of the awesome reporting tool we have.

Even with all the new tools, the company still values people and invests in our success. None of the improvements they have made have strayed from their core values and I think that's rare. I'm still excited to come to work everyday.

Cons

It's a hard business. Although TMF has invested a lot in training and employee and leadership development, some people still can't put it all together. It's definitely not a job for everyone.

Advice to Management

Stay true to your roots while continuing to invest in the business. I guess, pretty much just carry on like you are doing already!

2. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Regional Vice President in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Regional Vice President in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked with The Medicus Firm for over 13 years. It’s rare to find a “what you see is what you get” kind of company but that is exactly what you’ll find at The Medicus Firm. The managing partners are honest, hardworking, and approachable. They do a great job of delicately balancing the needs of their employees and their customers.

If you are thinking about joining The Medicus Firm and you have worked in the recruiting industry, you’ll find a culture of teamwork and honesty that tends to be lacking at most other firms. If this is your first recruiting experience, you’ll find experienced colleagues that are eager to assist in your development and success.

Cons

It’s a production based environment. You will be provided the training and tools necessary to be successful but you still have to put in the work.

The Medicus Firm Response

Nov 20, 2017 – President

Because we're interested in feedback from current and former colleagues, we generally try to respond to all reviews that are left for us. I'm left a little speechless here. I guess I'll just offer... More

Discover more reviews about The Medicus Firm.