The Medicus Firm - Truly the best in our industry! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for The Medicus Firm

"Truly the best in our industry!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at The Medicus Firm full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Having experience with 2 of the other big retained physician search firms, I fully appreciate the management style, experience level, and team atmosphere that exists here like nowhere else. TMF is the shining star in our industry and I've never been happier or felt the satisfaction I feel here anywhere else!

Cons

Absolutely no cons...seriously. If you've never worked with another physician staffing firm, you'll never appreciate how great it is here.

Advice to Management

Thank you for focusing on the fundamentals of making a company great and for leading by example.

Other Employee Reviews for The Medicus Firm

1. "A Real Team Here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at The Medicus Firm (Less than a year)

Pros

The best company I have ever worked for. Very welcoming, open-minded, professional yet relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

-There truly isn't anything negative to be said.

Advice to Management

Keep being amazing!

2. "Best employer I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

The management TRULY appreciates their employees and the work we do! They show their appreciation with monthly Employee Appreciation Days where they have different activities or gifts such as "Trail Mix Mixer," massages, lunch provides, etc. They also have a monthly awards ceremony to recognize the hard work we do and top performers every month. They also have company outings, such as an annual bowling tournament, golf tournaments, holiday parties, etc. Even better, these events typically take place DURING the work hours and not after hours, which makes it easier for everyone to attend, and that also shows that they want everyone to participate and get to know each other outside of the office. When it comes to a career, salary ISN'T everything, however they are very generous with compensation with higher salaries than the industry average. The partners are VERY involved and encouraging, and they excude positive attitudes and "glass is always half full" mentalities. The atmosphere at The Medicus Firm is very refreshing coming from complete opposite environments at past employers. By far, The Medicus Firm is the BEST place to work for multiple reasons!

Cons

There really aren't any "cons" to working at The Medicus Firm. Physician recruiting is a hard industry to be in, and you must be willing to work hard to make it! When I interviewed for my position, one of the managing partners told me, "we work hard and play hard," which I feel describes TMF and the work we do very well!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The appreciation, encouragement, support, training, positive and fun atmosphere definitely make TMF such a great place to work! I am very thankful for the opportunity I've been given at The Medicus Firm, and I truly enjoy coming to work everyday!